Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Letter From God

My Child,
Before time began, I knew you. Before there was light, I loved you. And I still do. I made you and know everything about you. You're on my mind every minute of the day. I know your hurts, your joys, your secrets. Yes, I know everything you have done... And I still love you. I want you to know me as your Father. I want you to know just how wonderful life really is. My arms are open wide for you.

What you owed me has been paid in full. I want you to be with me forever. I will never lie to you, nor play mind games with you. I will never bring up past sins that I have forgiven to degrade you. I am your father. And I will never leave you. I will always be with you ... at school. At work. At home. In the silent corners of your mind when you don't feel loved. I am with you. You see, you are so special to me. I want you to know how much I love you and want you to really understand what I have done for you.

You are my chosen child, adopted to be the heir of all I have. When you are scared or have questions, come to me. I accept you just as you are. And because my compassion for you is so
deep I won't settle for leaving you the way you are. With love I will mold you and change you and transform you to be like my Son Jesus.

In the mean time, trust me and enjoy being my child. I love being your Father!

With Love,
God

No comments: